Affordable Payment Plans
Invisalign and braces are important investments and we want to make sure that your decision to receive care is affordable. Our office offers a free initial consultation that includes an examination, x-rays, and a discussion with Dr. Gaynier about your treatment options. Our staff will discuss the cost of your treatment and each available payment plan option with you, so you can make the best choice for yourself and your smile.
For your convenience, we offer a variety of flexible payment options for both Invisalign and braces, including:
- Third-party financing, which allows you to get treatment started with no down payment & monthly payments as low as $99/month with extended terms (terms and conditions apply).
- In-house financing for monthly installments with zero interest. We will work with you to create a payment plan that fits your budget, and you will know what to expect before beginning treatment.
- We make payment easy by offering these payment options:
- Automatic monthly payments
- Credit cards
- Cash, check, or money order
If you have insurance that covers any portion of your orthodontic treatment, you may benefit from reduced out-of-pocket expenses. Also, many insurance plans cover Invisalign treatment just as they would other orthodontic treatments such as conventional braces. Our office works with a wide variety of insurance plans, and will gladly assist with every step of the insurance process in order to make your experience as smooth as possible. We will call your insurance carrier to verify that they will cover a portion of your orthodontic treatment. Once we verify the amount your insurance is expected to cover, we will deduct it from the total amount of your treatment contract.
Convenient Online Services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information at any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your personal account.
To schedule your free initial consultation, please call our office at 915-581-8152, or you can schedule it online 24/7 here.