I never tire of seeing our patients smile when they talk about the visible improvements they’ve experienced from orthodontic treatment! It’s rewarding to know that I’ve made a positive difference in my patients’ quality of life.
I enjoy coming to understand our patients’ concerns. Each person is a unique individual, with needs and goals specific to them. It’s exciting to solve the orthodontic “puzzle” for each person through diagnosis and formulating a solid treatment plan that will address their needs and concerns. I’m thankful every day for the chance to make others’ lives better.
Education and Continuing Education
- Undergraduate Degree – Michigan State University (1998)
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry (2008)
- Orthodontics Residency – Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, FL (2010)
I regularly attend continuing education seminars to stay current in orthodontics. I am also a member of several professional organizations:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southwestern Society of Orthodontists
- Texas Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- El Paso District Dental Society
I am originally from Michigan, and have also lived in Washington State, Florida, and South Carolina. My family and I moved to El Paso, TX in 2018. I am married and we are the proud parents of three teenage sons. My wife lived in Taiwan for a year and a half and is fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
When I’m not at work, I enjoy exercising, trying new cuisine, watching the Detroit professional sports teams, traveling, and spending time with family and friends. I’ve also volunteered as a leader in the Boy Scouts and I regularly participate in community service coordinated through my church.